My first awards
Leah over at Leah Writes Pretty Fierce awarded me with the above awards. Thank you!
I believe the rule of thumb is seven bits of tidbits per award but I’m not sure I have that many. 🙂 Bunching them together would be okay, yes?
1. I went to New Orleans by myself after a bunch of friends who were planning to go backed out. I had the money and the itch to go so I went. I don’t regret it at all.
2. I had my first riding lesson when I was 30. It was a present from a friend. About a year later, I got owner ship of a horse for free. Fantasy is a diva.
3. I can be a bit of a dork. I have played MMORPGs. First one was Lineage. The other is World of Warcraft. That one I still play an hour or so here or there.
4. 2011 is my 5th year as an Municipal Liasion (ML) for NaNoWriMo. I have two co-MLs right now and would like another. it gets tiring covering some of the areas that do.
5. I do want to go to Scotland someday. (Does that count if it’s on my bucket list?)
6. I met my roommate and good friend through a RP chat room. We were kind of shocked when we realized how close we lived to each other.
7. I’m a cat person, be it domesticated or wild and big!
8. If number 5 wasn’t acceptable. I need a huge house with a big ass study for all my books that I have in paperback form.t
Okay, now the five people to tag. If you’ve already done this, you don’t have to do it again.